- Sold OutThu, 01 JunNagpur
- Sold OutSat, 24 JunRombo24 Jun, 7:00 am GMT+3 – 03 Jul, 7:00 pm GMT+3Rombo, Mt Kilimanjaro, TanzaniaThe Marangu route is one of the most popular routes to the summit of Kilimanjaro. This could partly be as a result of the fact that the Marangu is the least expensive route.Shared hut accommodation on the Marangu route forms one of the main differences, compared to the other routes. It offers you th
- Sold OutSat, 01 JulMasai Mara
- Sold OutMon, 03 JulSekenani
- Sat, 08 JulMasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya08 Jul, 7:00 am GMT+3 – 13 Jul, 7:00 pm GMT+3Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaMasai Mara features an awesome kaleidoscope of wild and rugged landscapes, warm and welcoming people and an exciting array of creatures – big and small. World famous for hosting the epic Great Migration.
- Sold OutDATES TBD FOR JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMTER 2023Masai Mara & NakuruDATES TBD FOR JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMTER 2023Masai Mara & Nakuru, Nakuru, KenyaIt is no surprise then that tourists from the world over travel here to experience a Masai Mara Safari tour, more so as the reserve has been voted one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Nakuru is famous for the tree climbing lions and white Rhinos among other animals.
- DATES TBD FOR JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMTER 2023Masai Mara & NakuruDATES TBD FOR JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMTER 2023Masai Mara & Nakuru, Nairobi, KenyaSpecifically Tailored for the Seniors. Kenya, the enchanted kingdom, conjures a spirit of adventure and romance in every traveler. Its very name evokes the excitement and the amazing experience of a Safari amidst diverse wildlife. Witnessing thousands of Wildebeest thundering across the savannah.
About Camera Shutter Up
‘Camera Shutter Up’ is one of India’s quickest growing travel and photography company, offering high-quality photography-oriented travel, workshops, kids-camps and other services.
We offer a wide range of services such as Photography Workshops, Photo Tours, Kids Events, and Personalised Vacations.
We not only cater to photography professionals and enthusiasts alike we also help serving a wide range of people to help them discover the joy of travel and self-expression.
We take pride in being the best-in-class travel experience by combining education, resources and fun on the go.
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Alternatively fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon.
India: +91 98497 02345
Kenya: +254 112758421
Pristine Regalia No 20,
Indira Nagar 2nd Stage,
10th A Main,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038