Time & Location
01 Jun, 7:00 am IST – 04 Jun, 7:00 pm IST
Nagpur, J6PJ+9W6, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441401, India
About The Event
PENCH JUNE 2023
1 (Thursday) to 4 (Sunday) June
+91 9849702345 (Whatsapp)
Pench Tiger Reserve also famous for being the “Seeonee” of Rudyard Kipling's imagination, the jungle where Mowgli grew up among wolves. They say that Kipling (who incidentally never visited Pench) was inspired by the story of a child found there in 1831, who'd been reared by wolves.
- Stay - Room (A/C Rooms - Twin Sharing)
- Food - All meals in Pench
- 6 Safaris
- Tracker and Guide Chargers
- Pick and drop to and from safari point
- Nagpur to Pench and back by road
- Flight/Train/Travel tickets to Nagpur
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Tips if any
- Camera charges (in the Maharashtra side)