Wed, 25 Jan|
25 JANUARY - DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDING
A hide to go with beautiful perches and artificially made water puddles attract a large variety of bird species.
Time & Location
25 Jan, 10:00 pm IST – 30 Jan, 7:00 am IST
Ganeshgudi, Ganeshgudi, Karnataka 581365, India
About The Event
*REPUBLIC DAY SPECIAL*
*DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDING*
*25th - 30th Jan 2023*
(Bangalore to Bangalore)
Dandeli wildlife Sanctuary and DATR (Dandeli Anshi Tiger Reserve) fall in Karnataka and are among one of the richest forests in India with respect to flora and fauna. No wonder that it is known to be the most ideal place to sight hundreds of colourful birds and hornbills. The bird photography studio at Ganeshgudi it the coolest place for any nature lover, wildlifer or photographer, where all you need to do is keep your camera loaded and the birds will come in front of you displaying their various behaviours, Bathing in the water ponds and refreshing the forest by their various calls. Its wonderful that no place else than Dandeli can bring it to reality so easily !!
*Last date of registration: Sooner the better as tickets and place to be booked asap as its a long weekend and also in season*
- Accommodation - Shared stay
- 26th to 28th - Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee/Tea and Dinner
- 29th - Breakfast, Lunch
- Lots and lots of birding.
- Entrance fee for birding
- Guide Charges
- Transport from Resort to Timber depot and back (One of the days)
- Transfer from Bangalore to Londa and back(By Train)
- Transfer from Londa Station to Dandeli(By Road)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Plan to leave on 25th (Wednesday) night and return by 30th Morning.(From and to Bangalore)