Astro Photography & Portrait Photography Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
*Astro Photography & Portrait Photography Workshop*
*Camera Shutter Up in collaboration with Gitsu Photography*
*25th & 26th May 2019*
The Vainu Bappu Observatory is an astronomical observatory owned and operated by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Kavalur observatory is located in Kavalur in the Javadi Hills in Alangayam, Vellore District. The Kavalur Observatory is located in a 100-acre forest land in Tamil Nadu which is strewn with a variety of greenery of tropical region besides a number of medicinal plants. Several varieties of birds have also been spotted in the campus.
*People who have camera and join the trip will get a free camera service coupon which can be used at a “Digital camera service centre” in Bangalore and Chennai* Please check TnC below
- Stay - Tented Stay (Shared)
- Food - Breakfast(on the way), Lunch and dinner on Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- Visit & entrance fee to the Vainu Bappu Observatory (Second largest observatory in Asia)
- Easy trek
- Star gazing & workshop in astro photography (Weather dependant). (If no astro then light painting)
- Workshop in Portrait photography
- Transportation - Ex bangalore
- Mango picking (You can take back 3kg per head)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Leave Bangalore at 7:00 AM on 25th Saturday. Come back to Bangalore 8:00 Pm on 26th Sunday.
- Astro Workshop only if skies permit
*Free Service Terms & Conditions*
- Service only at the “Digital camera service centre” in Bangalore and Chennai.
- General service and sensor cleaning of camera one unit per person
- Please check other TnC on the coupon.
For Details Contact
Harsha @ 9849702345
- Javadi Hills Workshop MayINR 6,000INR 6,0000INR 0