*Bandipur National park* - 3 Jeep Safaris
Time & Location
About The Event
*Bandipur National park*
*3 Jeep Safaris*
*21st to 22nd Sep 2019*
Bandipur National Park, an 874-sq.-km forested reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its small population of tigers. Once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore, the park also harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes and numerous other native species. The 14th-century Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple offers views from the park's highest peak.
- Stay - Room Stay Shared
- Food -(21 Lunch, Dinner) (22nd Breakfast & Lunch)
- 3 Jeep Safaris
- Transport (To and from Bangalore) & (to and from stay to safari point)
- Camera charges for safari ( Based on lens you are carrying, to be paid there)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Plan to leave on 21st Morning and return by 22nd Evening.(From and to Bangalore)
- Limited number fo spots
- It will be on first come first serve basis.
- Booking will be made based on availability. So sooner the confirm the better.
- Safaris in Forest department Jeep
- Last date of registration 6 September 2019, 9:00 Pm.
Contact - Harsha @ 9849702345
- Bandipur National parkINR 9,500INR 9,5000INR 0