Time & Location
22-Mar-2019, 8:00 pm – 26-Mar-2019, 7:00 am
Dandeli, Dandeli, Karnataka, India
About The Event
*DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDING*
*22nd - 26th March 2019 - ₹14,500*
Dandeli wildlife Sanctuary and DATR (Dandeli Anshi Tiger Reserve) fall in Karnataka and are among one of the richest forests in India with respect to flora and fauna. No wonder that it is known to be the most ideal place to sight hundreds of colourful birds and hornbills. The bird photography studio at Ganeshgudi it the coolest place for any nature lover, wildlifer or photographer, where all you need to do is keep your camera loaded and the birds will come in front of you displaying their various behaviours, Bathing in the water ponds and refreshing the forest by their various calls. Its wonderful that no place else than Dandeli can bring it to reality so easily !!
_Last date of registration: As Long as place is available
- Accommodation - Shared stay dorm
- Food - Food 23-26 - 23rd lunch, Coffee/Tea & dinner, 24th breakfast, lunch, Coffee/Tea and dinner, 25th Breakfast
- Lots and lots of birding.
- Entrance fee for birding
- Camera Charges
- Guide Charges
- Transport from Resort to Timber beeper and back
- Transfer from Bangalore to Dandeli and back.
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Plan to leave on 22nd night and return by 26th early Morning.(From and to Bangalore)
Dandeli - 22 to 26 March 2019