DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDING & PHOTOGRAPHY
Time & Location
About The Event
*DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDING*
*20th - 24th Feb 2020*
*With Transport - ₹14,800* (Bangalore to Bangalore) *Without transport - ₹12,000*
Dandeli wildlife Sanctuary and DATR (Dandeli Anshi Tiger Reserve) fall in Karnataka and are among one of the richest forests in India with respect to flora and fauna. No wonder that it is known to be the most ideal place to sight hundreds of colourful birds and hornbills. The bird photography studio at Ganeshgudi it the coolest place for any nature lover, wildlifer or photographer, where all you need to do is keep your camera loaded and the birds will come in front of you displaying their various behaviours, Bathing in the water ponds and refreshing the forest by their various calls. Its wonderful that no place else than Dandeli can bring it to reality so easily !!
*Last date of registration: Sooner the better as train tickets have to be booked.*
- Accommodation - Shared stay dorm
- Food -
- 21st lunch, Coffee/Tea & dinner,
- 22nd - breakfast, lunch, Coffee/Tea and dinner
- 23 rd - breakfast & lunch
- Lots and lots of birding.
- Entrance fee for birding
- Camera Charges
- Guide Charges
- Transport from Resort to Timber depot and back (One of the days)
- Transfer from Bangalore to Dandeli and back. (Train)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Plan to leave on 20th night and return by 24th early Morning.(From and to Bangalore)
- Cost of train tickets are from Bangalore to Bangalore
- DANDELI/GANESHGUDI — BIRDINGINR 14,800INR 14,8000INR 0