Sat, 09 Mar|
Kabini, Place to relax by the Nugu reservoir and go for safaris in the hopes of finding a leopard or a tiger.
Time & Location
09-Mar-2019, 7:00 am – 10-Mar-2019, 9:00 pm
Kabini River, Kabini River
About The Event
Camera Shutter Up
Explore, Imagine, Capture
Safaris, Birding & Stay at the banks Kabini Reservoir
9th & 10th March 2019
₹6,000 (if we use personal transport and cost shared)
₹8,500 (If we hire transport)
₹4,000 (Without Safaris if we use personal transport and cost shared)
₹6,500 (Without safaris If we hire transport)
The Kabini Forest Reserve is one of the most popular wildlife destinations of Karnataka, probably because of its accessibility, lush green landscape surrounding a large lake, and sightings of herds of elephants, tigers. Once a private hunting lodge of the Maharaja of Mysore, Kabini was a popular shikar hotspot for British Viceroys and Indian royalty. Now it is considered to be one of the best Wildlife National Parks in India, famous for its spectacular wildlife and bird life.
- Stay - Room/Tent Stay Shared - 1 Night.
- Food - 9th Dinner, 9th Snacks in the evening (During Happy Hour), 10th Breakfast & Lunch (Nonveg Food)
- 2 Safari in Kabini
- Camera charges for safari ( Based on lens you are carrying)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Transport - Personal transport. If shared with other, cost will be shared
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Plan to leave on 9th Morning and return by 10th Evening(From and to Bangalore)
- Depending on the number of people we will decide either hired or personal transport ( Hired transport will be an Innova or 13 seater tempo)
- People who are interested in off- roading a little are more than welcome to get their own vehicles. (Bikes as well)
- Only 8 spots available for safaris. So it will be on first come first serve basis.