Masai Mara - The Mecca For Wildlife
Time & Location
About The Event
We have all seen it on TV a million times, and dreamt of experiencing it at least once. This is the World Cup of WIldlife on the planet. There is nothing on Planet Earth that matches Masai Mara’s Great Migration. And we, through our expertise, will make it the Greatest Migration for you.
Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhino. We are certain to deliver best of moments with the Big 5. It is not just about seeing them, it is about experiencing them doing something spectacular.
- Stay (Sharing Basis). Twin Sharing
- 5 Full day game drive
- Transport from Nairobi to Mara and back
- Transport from Place to game drive
- Meals- Full Board per day includes : breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee, and 2 litre bottled drinking water per day.
- Guide Charges
- Park Fees
- Jeep Fees
- Misc personal expenses
- International air tickets to Nairobi
- vaccine and other related expenses
- Tips -($ 150) per person
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Included” column above
- Starts from Nairobi
- Safaris will be done in Land Cruisers - 4 per vehicle
- Travel from Nairobi to Mara and back is cars like Toyota Wish - 3PAX per vehicle.
- First come first serve only!
- Limited number of spots
- Price Mentioned is for Indian nationals only
- Stay at Mara : Talek Bush Camp or Similar (can be 1 or 2 camps, depending on the game activity, Camp availability).
- We will be starting early from Nairobi to catch the afternoon game drive at Mara. Incase, people are arriving through morning flights on same date, first day afternoon safari with road transfer would not be possible.
- Last date to register 15th March 2019
- Please contact me for Payment terms-
- All our quotes are Ex- Nairobi. All participants, have to bear their international air tickets, visa, vaccine and other related expenses. We will be happy to guide you with the whole process.
Nairobi Night Stay : *$100* per person (includes twin share stay at Ibis, International Airport transfers to hotel and dinner).
Hot Air Ballon ride at Mara : *$430* per person
Tribal Village Visit at Mara : *$25* per person
*For All payments in India*
*INR will be treated against USD procurement charges of Leading Banks in India. We will not rely on websites like XE.COM displaying current currency conversion rates*
- Visa can be applied for online yourself and cost for the visa is US$ 59.00.
- Cost of doing it through our agent will be $70.