*Monsoon Trip* Javadi Hills
Time & Location
About The Event
*6 & 7 July 2019*
The Vainu Bappu Observatory is an astronomical observatory owned and operated by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Kavalur observatory is located in Kavalur in the Javadi Hills in Alangayam, Vellore District. The Kavalur Observatory is located in a 100-acre forest land in Tamil Nadu which is strewn with a variety of greenery of tropical region besides a number of medicinal plants. Several varieties of birds have also been spotted in the campus.
- Stay - Tented Stay (Shared)
- Food - Breakfast(on the way), Lunch and dinner on Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- Visit & entrance to the Vainu Bappu Observatory (Second largest observatory in Asia). [Weather dependant]
- Easy trek. [Weather dependant]
- Light painting workshop in the evening.
- Transportation - Ex bangalore
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Leave Bangalore at 7:00 AM on 6th Saturday. Come back to Bangalore 8:00 Pm on 7th Sunday.
For Details Contact
Harsha @ 9849702345
- *Monsoon Trip* Javadi HillsINR 3,800INR 3,8000INR 0