Ramanagara Ramdevara Betta Vulture Sanctuary
Time & Location
About The Event
*22 September 2019 (Sunday)*
*ADULT - ₹1,200*
The Rama Temple is quite a charming one and the idol itself is quite unique with Sita sitting on Rama’s lap. Legend has it that Rama stayed here briefly during his journey towards Sri Lanka. Also, the other legend is that Jatayu (the vulture that tried to stop Raavana when Sita was being kidnapped) succumbed to his injuries here after narrating the kidnapping incident to Rama – this is believed to be one of the reasons (in addition to being a prime Vulture habitat) for declaring the area as a “Vulture Sanctuary”. It was also in this region that the path-breaking Hindi movie, Sholay, was shot.
- Food - Breakfast AND/OR Lunch, water bottles while climbing
- Entry into the Sanctuary
- Transport (To and from Bangalore)
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Camera charges if any ( To be paid at the entrance there if carrying camera)
- Limited spots available. So it will be on first come first serve basis. As we are taking our own transport
- Leave Bangalore at 6 Am
- Get back to Bangalore by 2 Pm
Contact Harsha @ 9849702345
- *Ramanagara Vulture Sanctuary*INR 1,200INR 1,2000INR 0