Safaris at TADOBA
Time & Location
About The Event
*Safaris at TADOBA*
"Tadoba" is taken from the name of the god "Tadoba" or "Taru", worshipped by the tribes who live in the dense forests of the Tadoba and Andhari region, while "Andhari" refers to the Andhari river that meanders through the forest.
There are 88 tigers in the reserve, and 58 in the forests immediately outside the reserve. Aside from the keystone species, the Bengal tiger, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to other mammals, including: Indian leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, dhole, striped hyena, small Indian civet, jungle cats, sambar, barking deer, chital, chausingha and honey badger. Tadoba lake sustains the marsh crocodile, which was once common all over Maharashtra.
*3 to 6 May*
- Stay - Hotel Room A.C - Twin Sharing (3 nights)
- Food - All meals in Tadoba
- 6 Safaris in Tadoba
- Transport (Nagpur to Tadoba and back)
- Transport (to and from stay to safari point to place of stay)
- Flight tickets to Nagpur
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Camera charges ( To be paid at the entrance there if carrying camera)
- Limited spots available. So it will be on first come first serve basis.
- Safaris 3 Core Zone and 3 buffer zone.
- Reach Nagpur on 3rd morning and leave to Tadoba by 9 Am.
- Get back to Nagpur by 5 Pm on 6th May
Contact Harsha @ 9849702345
- Tadoba 6 Safaris in MayINR 20,000INR 20,0000INR 0