STEEL WOOL AND LIGHT PAINTING WORKSHOP (Astro If Skies Permit)
Time & Location
About The Event
*STEEL WOOL AND LIGHT PAINTING WORKSHOP* (Astro If Skies Permit)
*13 to 14th April* (Saturday & Sunday)
*Location - Sakleshpur, Hassan*
We will be saying around 25kms away from Sakleshpur town near Hethur. One can rediscover the wild side inside you at Western ghats, Train your nose to pick up the fresh smells of exotic flora, Tune your ears to the hum of crickets, the cries of birds.
Visiting nearby water falls, early morning sunrise & sunset, Wander along the coffee / pepper plantation and rice fields, Trekking, bird watching and hiking are of the activities also available. This chronic desire keeps the tourist returning to the magic of Western ghats…
- Stay - Room - Sharing (1 nights).
- Food - 2 lunch (13 &14), 1 dinner(13th Non-veg) & 2 breakfast (13 &14), Coffee / Tea (13th).
- Steel wool photography at nigh.
- Light painting photography at night.
- Visit to local Falls (We can get into the water).
- Transport from and to Bangalore.
- Indoor and outdoor games.
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above.
- Limited spots available. So it will be on first come first serve basis.
- For the meat lovers joining, Non-Vegetarian food will be served at dinner on 13th.
- Leave Bangalore on 13th Morning.
- Reach Bangalore on 14th Night.
Contact Harsha @ 9849702345
- Steel Wool and Light PaintingINR 5,500INR 5,5000INR 0