Fri, 24 Jan|
TADA Trek & Birding at Pulicat
TADA Trek *Tada falls or Ubbalamdugu Falls* Novice hikers can trek along a 3 Km long trail one way that snakes along a clear stream of water. Mid-level trekkers can go further up, climbing the boulders to reach the base of the falls.
Time & Location
24-Jan-2020, 10:00 pm IST – 27-Jan-2020, 6:00 am IST
Pulicat Lake, Pulicat Lake
About The Event
*TADA Trek & Birding at Pulicat*
*24h to 27th Jan 2019 - Ex Bangalore* *Bangalore People - ₹7,800/-*
*Chennai People - ₹6,000/-* (Self transport)
*Tada falls or Ubbalamdugu Falls*
Novice hikers can trek along a 3 Km long trail one way that snakes along a clear stream of water. Mid-level trekkers can go further up, climbing the boulders to reach the base of the falls. Though the trail can be a little exhausting, there are multiple water pools along the trail and the area has good green cover making it a pleasant hike.
Birding at Pulicat
Pulicat Lagoon is the second largest brackish water lagoon in India, after Chilika Lake. Pulicat Lagoon is considered to be the second largest brackish water body in India. The sanctuary is most noted for the many Greater Flamingos seen here. Other water birds in the area include Spot-billed Pelican, seven species of herons and egrets, Painted Stork, Greater Flamingos, ducks etc. Several species of wintering waterfowl have been noted. Birds of prey which appear in winter are the: White-bellied Sea Eagle, Osprey, Harriers and Peregrine Falcons.
- Stay at Hotel (Shared)
- Travel to and from Bangalore (Not for traveling from Chenani)
- Morning birding boat
- Evening birding boat
- Food - 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Travel from Bangalore & back
- Misc personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Included” column above
- Leave on 24th night and return on 27th early morning. (Bangalore people)
- People coming from Chennai have to arrange their own transport for the whole trip
- People coming from Chennai will meet us directly there on 25th morning and leave on 26th evening
- Last date of registrations 10 Jan 2020
- Limited number of spots available so will be on first come first serve basis
- One of the dinners will be on the island.
Contact Harsha @ 9849702345
Pulicat Birding and Tada Trek