Sat, 10 Dec|
TADOBA DECEMBER 2022
"Tadoba" is taken from the name of the god "Tadoba" or "Taru", worshipped by the tribes who live in the dense forests of the Tadoba and Andhari region, while "Andhari" refers to the Andhari river that meanders through the forest.
Time & Location
10-Dec-2022, 10:00 am – 14-Dec-2022, 5:00 pm
Chandrapur, Chandrapur, Maharashtra 442401, India
About The Event
- Stay - Room (A/C Rooms - Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Food - All meals in Tadoba
- 8 Safaris
- Camera charges
- Tracker and Guide Chargers
- Flight/Train/Travel tickets to Nagpur/Chandrapur/Tadoba
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above
- Tips if any
- Leave Hyderabad by 3:00Am on the 10th
- Reach Hyderabad by 7:00Pm on the 14th
- Cost for travel from Hyderabad to Tadoba will be shared
- Any extra Food ordered apart from above mentioned package will be Charged extra.