The Sundarbans mangrove forest / 2N3D
Time & Location
About The Event
*The Sundarbans mangrove forest / 2N3D*
*1 Full day Boat Safari*
*28th to 30th Sep 2019*
The Sundarbans, one of the largest mangrove forests in the world (140,000 ha), lies on the delta of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers on the Bay of Bengal. It is adjacent to the border of India’s Sundarbans World Heritage site inscribed in 1987. The site is intersected by a complex network of tidal waterways, mudflats and small islands of salt-tolerant mangrove forests, and is an excellent example of an ongoing ecological process. The area is known for its wide range of fauna, including 260 bird species, the Bengal tiger and other threatened species such as the estuarine crocodile and the Indian python.
- Stay - In resort on the island (Shared)
- All meals after picking up in Kolkata
- Safari full sanctuary permit permits
- Ac car transfer from Kolkata to Kolkata
- Mineral water,
- Boat permission,
- Camera charges
- Welcome Drinks
- Experienced Forest guide
- Experienced crew members
- Full sanctuary zone permit
- Birds sanctuary,
- Village visit/Tribal Dance,
- Camp Fire (seasonally).
- Any food that is not mentioned as above.
- Beverages, Drinks and personal expenditure.
- Tips if any
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Included” column above.
- Last date of registration is 23 September 2019
- The Sundarbans mangrove forestINR 6,500INR 6,5000INR 0